Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back out on the road again after a much welcomed week off. Got to spend some time with friends and family camping out in the mountains and at the beach. It was good having friends around and just bs'ing. That is one thing about being on the road. Nobody to talk to. I am on my way to Wa. And they want me to work a couple of days running into Canada. So, probably won't make it home till Sat or Sun. I am trying to slow down a little and not push so hard. A few less 14 hr days will be good for the soul. Get a few more hrs of sleep and feel better. It does no good to push to get home, cause they just find something else for me to do and I don't get home anyway. I have noticed a major increase in traffic since Memorial day. Vacationers!!! Lots of motor homes, trailers, boats, and cars stuffed with luggage. A real PIA. Well, got to get some of that rest I was talking about. Going to be running to Canada in the morning. Later, and take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment