Friday, May 13, 2011

Was fortunate enough to be able to stop by Portland again and.see my daughter. She also ran me by the hospital to see.my niece Wendy, Noah, and their new son Henry. Beautiful baby, and they are so happy. It is fun to watch our children grow up and become parents.
Got up early and headed for Puyallup. Got here dropped the trailer, grabbed another and headed for BC. Whar a pain the border crossings.are. On both sides they are a real pain. It is like they.are trying to outdo each other on being nasty. They.have absolutely no sense of humor. So, spent the day driving around delivering furniture and got back to Puyallup around 8. And the good news is, I get to do it again tomorrow. Looks like I won't be.getting home this weekend. Now, I need some rest. So till next time..

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment