Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello everyone, back out on the road again. I left home Tuesday morning after a couple of wonderful days at home with those I love. I was hoping for one more day, but that was not to be. Another trip to Payallup, WA was ready for me. Payallup is just a bit southeast of Tacoma, and I one of our terminals. The weather has been unbelievably beautiful in stark contrast to my last trip. Mt Shasta was particularly a standout. Not a cloud in the sky, and full of snow. I got a couple of nice pix and will post them soon. Made I up to Portland on Wed, in time to have dinner with My daughter Brittney and my niece Wendy. Both are pregnant, and Wendy is overdue by aces days. Women are just so lovely when with child. It makes me feel good knowing I have left a mark on this world, and not a blot. :-) anyway, I am off to WA in about an hour so gotta run. Enjoy!!

Larry

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad you got to see them!!! Maybe on your way down there will be a baby boy to meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you got to see Wendy before she delivered, and a tad bit jealous too! I am with you, I just think pregnant women or sooo beautiful! And I know our daughters take the cake :)

    ReplyDelete