Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Had a bad start to this run. Originally I was going to leave at noon on Mon. I got a call and said that had changed to 6 because they were going to load some Vancouver BC on it. Great, a load to BC, that pays a bonus. But, I didn't want to go out there at rush hour so waited till 7. Good thing. Got out there and the load was still not ready. 9:45 it was done. So I.didn't get out of there till 10:30. Drove till 5 and HAD to sleep. I had gotten up at 6:30 the morning Monday and was dead tired, slept till 8 and drove.the hour and a half to Stockton. But I was there for 2.5 hours to unload some freight and load some other. Out of hours by then. So, I have to get up early.and make a delivery in Mt Shasta before heading to WA. HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THE HANG UPS. GOOD NIGHT

1 comment:

  1. 'Ya know...Cuban cigars are legal in Canada....that might take the sting out of a late start :-)

    ReplyDelete