Monday, May 9, 2011

Off again

Well, I had a wonderful weekend home. Got back into town Friday at 5, had dinner with my Friday Friends group, went golfing Saturday with my Brother in law, and my friend Michael. Sunday was brunch with Mom and the family at Panda. It was a great weekend with family and friends. Just what a road weary trucker needs. It is now Monday afternoon and my load is finally ready. I was hoping to get an early start, so I could be back for the coming weekend, but there was a lot of shifting around of the loads. So, as it turns out, I am going out tonight for Stockton, CA, add some freight to the trailer and head to Vancouver Canada. This is what I have been waiting to do. I will get a bonus for going into Canada, and a few more hundred miles. Should be a good run and I hope it puts me in the $900 to $1000 range. Problem is, I probably won't be home till sometime Saturday. We will see. I am going to try and run most of the way to Stockton tonight, so I can get a run for the border early. You never know how things are going to go. Plus they said I will probably have some drops along the way up or back. Oh well, it all pays, so got to do what I am told. I need to get going, but will try to update this blog tomorrow. Thanks for a great weekend everyone, see you on the flip side. :-)

Larry

1 comment:

  1. Henry is adorable!! I hope you get a chance to stop and see him on the way home :) I'll be up there on Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete