Monday, April 18, 2011

New Beginnings

Well, I am sitting at home getting ready for a drive to North Carolina. I have never been there, and it should be an adventure. This will be the first day of my new life. I will be driving an 18 wheeler for a company called WorldWide Logistics. They deliver new furniture to stores and warehouses all over the US and Canada. I believe mostly I will be dropping a trailer and hooking another trailer at one of our terminals throughout the US. I hope to post to this blog every day I am on the road. I'll try to post pictures, and let you know where I am and where I am going. Just in case anyone is interested. :-)

Good night and follow me tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. Yeah boy. That son of yours he sounds pretty smart. Well hope your first day is good. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying that you have a great first day, and a safe trip! Have fun, I can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Truckers Prayer

    Dear God above bless this truck I drive
    And help me keep someone alive
    Be my mortal sight this day
    On streets where little children play
    Bless my helper fast asleep
    When the night is long and deep
    And keep my cargo safe and sound
    Through the hours big and round
    Make my judgment sound as steel
    And be my hands upon the wheel
    Bless the traveler going past
    And teach him not to go so fast
    Give me the strength for every trip
    So I may care for what they ship
    And make me mindful every mile
    That life is just a little while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! Bring on the blog!!!! I am going to put you on my favorite list on the side of my blog so dont be alarmed if strangers stop in to say hi too :) Have fun and safe travels!!!!!

    ReplyDelete