Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another good day. Got up at 3AM and ran hard all day. Did 11 hrs driving with only 1.75 for breaks. Got to Missoula right at the 11 hr limit. Took a shower and had a bite to eat. Finished up the log book, and am too tired to fire up the laptop, buy an Internet connection and post. I took a lot of pictures today. Mostly of the mountains and snow. It rained most of the morning and even had some slushy rain for awhile. It was cold. The heater doesn't work real well when it is cold. I need a cove for the grill so it will warm up some. I will post pictures later. Maybe tomorrow. I am going to stop and see Brittney and Brian tomorrow for dinner. If nothing else, this job has given me the opportunity to visit loved ones I haven't seen in awhile. But after 8 days, I am ready to go home and see Becky, Roxy, and the fam. Dropping a trailer and picking up another in Seattle then hope I'm heading home. Let u know tomorrow.

Good night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day ;) I'm so happy you'll get to see Brittney & Brian tomorrow! Tell them I said hi, I'll be seeing them in a few weeks, when I go up to see Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for seeing Brit and Brian!!! Roxy was so excited to see Becky on Easter, it was so cute!! They both miss you so much!!! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete