Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter everyone! I'm sure yours will be better than mine. I am still in KY this morning. I'm trapped behind a bunch of trucks that appear might have taken the weekend off. I'm having breakfast and hope I can get out after that. This day is already starting to get hard for me. I love and miss my family so much. I know everyone is going to be at my sister's house today and I won't. I never miss a holiday with family and this is tough. Something I am going to have to get used to I guess. I'm hoping to get a dedicated run to Canada, and that should put me home every week. I can only hope for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter brother!!! We will definately be missing you :( I hope you get out of KY, and then just stay safe on the road.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just keep your head up. You know we all love ya. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete